Thursday, July 30, 2015

Introduction to my YouTube

Hi you guys,

I just wanted to let you all know what I have in store for my YouTube channel. I want to focus on fashion, DIYs, Hair, and MakeUp. I plan on having another blog specifically for my YouTube so please stay tuned for that. For fashion, I plan on doing lookbooks every season, before school, and for holidays. DIYs may be seasonal also. I want to do hair and makeup tutorials every week. For hair, it's mainly going to be focused on natural hair, weaves, braids, and other protective styles. I will do product reviews and just answer any questions you may have for me.

Thank you guys so much for reading. If you want to see my youtube channel just click on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQsYDEuigS4xO1aEOKVPqMA

No comments:

Post a Comment